SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Reach out to customers and build a relationship
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING DAYTON
Social media campaigns can lead directly to new customers or repurchases by existing customers but generally social media campaigns are for brand building. Presence on social media networks can be a criteria used by prospective customers the same way that a well designed website creates a positive impression of a business. For products or services with a long decision cycle, a social media campaign can also help i
Our Social Media Service is multi-tiered.
Our social media service is flexible so you can choose the level of support that suits your needs. You can log into your reporting dashboard at any time and see data from your social media campaign alongside your other online marketing campaigns.
- Post Content: We post timely industry news, blogs, articles, fun facts, quotes, videos, images and other relevant content to Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn and we post links back to your website or blog announcing new content, promotions and company news.
- Interaction: We respond to people who engage with you on social media and interact with relevant groups and pages. We post questions, polls and other content designed to get a conversation started on your page.
- Community Building: We set up a Facebook landing page, write exclusive content for your followers, aggressively manage follow/unfollow links, report “like” metrics, follow/connect with customers and others in your target market, follow-back relevant followers, and @ mention prominent and/or well-connected users and industry leaders.
Contact your Social Media Marketing Dayton Team today!
We’ve looked at a lot of SEO solutions but these guys were always the clear favorite. They have the right strategy and they’ve been awesome to work with”.Summer L.
Receive a Free Social Media Consultation
Social Media The Future Of Marketing?
- 52% of online adults now use two or more social media sites. 52%
- 70% of the U.S. population has at least one social networking profile 70%
- Social media advertising revenue will reach $9.8 billion in 2016 65%